New Delivery today!

Looking good Scot!
I'm looking forward to seeing your car in action during the autocross @ the TB.com nationals.

Oh, my God!!!! They are beautiful!!!! Nice choice of brakes, real nice choice. Envy, envy, envy!!!!!:eek:

So, here's what I'm going to do for you.......since we here in the community care so much about you....send me the whole brake assemblies and I'll test them out for you on my Grand National....that way we'll know they'll be track tested and safe for you. You have my address, but don't worry about shipping, just send them COD. I'll take care of the rest.:rolleyes:

When I finish testing them, I'll give you a call from Canada to let you know that you would have been very safe with them. How's that for a good buddy, huh?? So, ship them out to me tomorrow, OK, and I'll do all of the testing for you. Don't want any failures with these for you.

Isn't it nice to have friends?:tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Oh, my God!!!! They are beautiful!!!! Nice choice of brakes, real nice choice. Envy, envy, envy!!!!!:eek:

So, here's what I'm going to do for you.......since we here in the community care so much about you....send me the whole brake assemblies and I'll test them out for you on my Grand National....that way we'll know they'll be track tested and safe for you. You have my address, but don't worry about shipping, just send them COD. I'll take care of the rest.:rolleyes:

When I finish testing them, I'll give you a call from Canada to let you know that you would have been very safe with them. How's that for a good buddy, huh?? So, ship them out to me tomorrow, OK, and I'll do all of the testing for you. Don't want any failures with these for you.

Isn't it nice to have friends?:tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National

LMAO.... I will think about that one..... :biggrin:

We spend Thousands and even Tens of Thousands of dollars on these cars to make them go fast but often skimp on the braking. I think the braking should be just as important or More.

Scot W.

Very true statement and something I have always thought about. The SS4+ front sounds like the ticket for most guys with the stock wheels, eventually I think this might be something I do on my car and I know my dad is seriously considering doing the same on his car.

when this divorce is over I will have a nice order man, but can I get a GNS sticker also?

when this divorce is over I will have a nice order man, but can I get a GNS sticker also?
Look forward to hearing from you and good luck with the divorce! There will be some GNS stickers included in your order... ;)

SW.