New Date Palm Beach Meet - 10/24/09

ULOSE2A6

Hey Guys,

Since the 31st is Halloween, and there were quite a few folks that would be busy that day, we are gonna have the meet on Saturday 24th (this coming Saturday) instead. I will contact those I have phone numbers for directly otherwise.

Date: Saturday October 24th, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm - until (nice, cool and shady then)
Place: J&J Auto Upholstery (Dave’s shop) located at 3511 Boutwell Road, Lake Worth, 33461 and then a cruise to Sonic on Lake Worth Road.
Phone: 561-547-0460

The past meets were great fun for all, with lots of our friends from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale Boca, Hobe Sound and off course Palm Beach attending; so let’s get those Buicks together again to hang out and cruise around in Palm Beach, so clean up your cars and drive them, drag them or tow them for an afternoon of fun and catching up with friends and fellow Turbo Buick enthusiasts. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Regards,
Shev

Car show

I will be there it should be a great show hope to see alot of you guy it was good last time but the weather sucked anyway this time I am trying to get alot of new guys to turn out it looking foward to get together with everyone take care

i will not be able to make it this saturday
got to work

how about doing the next show on a sunday, just a suggestion :cool:

I think a Sunday afternoon should be considered. I will get more feedback from folks this Saturday and we will plan accordingly for the next one.

Shev

Nice to meet you guys! I made it back to the west coast just fine in the GN. I wish I had the 87 T put together enough have driven over instead of the GN -> Link

Nice to meet you guys! I made it back to the west coast just fine in the GN. I wish I had the 87 T put together enough have driven over instead of the GN -> Link

TurboTnZ06 it was a pleasure to meet you too. NICE T you have. Good luck on the build and maybe you can take that one next time? :)

TurboTnZ06 great meeting you as well, and it was good of you to stop on by the meet especially seeing as you came from Englewood on the west coast of FL. It is great that you drive and enjoy your cars. I will be posting up pics pretty soon from the meet. Your T is sweet; that color sure came out looking sharp and those seats fit in there nicely as well. Keep in touch bud.

Shev