Next Palm Beach TurboBuick Meet:10/31/09

ULOSE2A6

Announcing: The next Palm Beach Turbo Buick Meet : October 31, 2009

Date: Saturday October 31st, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm - until (nice, cool and shady then)
Place: J&J Auto Upholstery (Dave’s shop) located at 3511 Boutwell Road, Lake Worth, 33461 and then a cruise to Sonic on Lake Worth Road.
Phone: 561-547-0460

The past meets were great fun for all, with lots of our friends from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale Boca, Hobe Sound and off course Palm Beach attending; so let’s get those Buicks together again to hang out and cruise around in Palm Beach, so clean up your cars and drive them, drag them or tow them for an afternoon of fun and catching up with friends and fellow Turbo Buick enthusiasts. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Regards,
Dave & Shev

*** new date 10/24 ***

Hey Guys,

Since the 31st is Halloween, and there were quite a few folks that would be busy that day, we are gonna have the meet on Saturday 24th (this coming Saturday) instead. I will contact those I have phone numbers for directly.

Regards,
Shev

No excuses Terry, haha, we have a new date (see sticky at top of the Section) and I am looking forward to seeing you there with that beast of a car.

Shev

Car show

I will not miss this for nothing take care looking foward to see alot of new face and old ones

IF you had moved it to the FOLLOWING weekend, I could have made it but we leave on the 24th.

Beast? No way. Since we put the H&R bar on, it is all over the road. Something has to be wrong but I'm not in a position to do much about it. I probably haven't put 100 miles on it this year. I finally found a job but I'm working a varied schedule and that means Monday nights and weekends sometimes so that kills Denny's (did check it out about 3 weeks ago but it was dead).

Maybe after the first of the year, I'll charge the battery and try to get it running right again.

T

T,

We have to take advantage of the cooler weather that will be here before the end of the year, maybe when you come back from your vacation, we can get together at the shop and sort out the launch issues. Then we can head to the track for some passes. Have fun on your vacation if I don't see/talk to you before then.

Shev