new cars

How about Bill Anderson since he is the fastest TR in the world?
What about Joe Lubrant's new TSO Car?
Let's throw a TSM Car in for the heck of it, how about Dave Bamford?

How about Bill Anderson since he is the fastest TR in the world?
What about Joe Lubrant's new TSO Car?
Let's throw a TSM Car in for the heck of it, how about Dave Bamford?

sounds good to me, some new cars would be nice

Joshua

No offence to chow or anything... But he shouldnt even be on the homepage. I mean his car isnt a true turbo buick, with out the v6. The dudes car is just "A Black Regal with a Twin turbo SBC." I wish he would have bout a Regal and did that. Instead he bought a NICE WE4 and swaped out the engine/trans. Poor car, sure its fast. But it defeats the purpose of the turbo six badge doesnt it? Is it just me,.. or does the 6 on the head rest mean nothing? To me it says 6, the design tells me Turbo, Put it together and you get, Turbo 6... His car is not a turbo 6..

Btw whats this TSM,TSO, things? I never heard of them. Well i have i just dont know what they stand for.:confused:

Btw, Hartline should be up there and Cramer? Theres several people running high high 9s here on this board. I mean. I think you should be in the at least high 8s before you can be a Hall of fame member. No offence to cramer either. Hes done a Great job to the car. But its still a 9.96 if he had like 15less hp. he would stil be running 10s. Now if it was High 9s on Street Radials then yes he would deserve to be on the homepage. just my opinions

Sorry just kinda venting a bit. :(

- Cody

Here is a quote from Nick Micale a while back:

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Here is part of a post I made yesterday in another thread:

"If you, or Jack Cotton, or anyone else wants to have their car featured, it is necessary to submit a write-up and pics that can be posted.

We would gladly rotate featured cars from our members."

This was also mentioned many months ago and guess how many responses we received?:confused:

NONE.:rolleyes:

Cannot say how often we can and will do this as it takes lots of time and effort, but send us the info like the ones on the homepage now did, and you will see your story and pics!:)

And you may be venting, but this thing with Chris Chow has been hashed over and over again in other threads and frankly it's sounding like a broken record. Every time this issue comes up, Nick puts out a request for submissions to change the homepage. Instead of dragging Chris Chow into this (like he want to be reminded of this every time a homepage request it discussed:rolleyes: ), follow Nicks advice and the administration will work on it.

i agreed with you about Chow, but Cramers car is a stock block car that runs 9's i challenge you to find someone else who does that, (there are people out there but not many) not with a SBC or a Stage 2 but with a stock block, Jason Cramer more than deserves to be on the front page.

oh and TSM is turbo street modified and TSO is turbo street ?

I second that 87GrandNat. In my opinoin a Supra motor being a 6 has more business in a TR then a SBC. I saw a bloke's site with an LS1 swapped into a GN :mad: Wonder what kinda drugs he was on. And besides, anyone who can run 9s on a stock block has got lotsa balls, brains and madness to go along with it. Definitely a worthy car. What about some of the stuff from that GNX #1 video that was in the lounge?

Originally posted by 87grandnat
i agreed with you about Chow, but Cramers car is a stock block car that runs 9's i challenge you to find someone else who does that, (there are people out there but not many) not with a SBC or a Stage 2 but with a stock block, Jason Cramer more than deserves to be on the front page.

The super team of Roy and Laz (also super guys) are in this club!

-Scott

Originally posted by 87grandnat

Stock block you say? Oh i thought he was fully built. My bad. Well hell then major props to him! he DESERVES to be there!

Sorry i didnt read the whole thing. thats my fault!

- Cody

The super team of Roy and Laz (also super guys) are in this club!

-Scott

then they deserve to be on the front page too, and congrats to them as well!!!

I think that variety would be nice.
If people deserve to be on the front page or not is subjective.
I may do a write up and submit it, not just complain about things.

Stock block performance is not limited to the Buick V-6.
I have seen a 1530HP LS1 Motor and a 1640HP Toyota inline 6.

Stock Block Buick 247ci about 825HP or 3.3 HP per CI
Stock Block Toyoya 183ci 1640HP or 8.9 HP per CI
Stock Block LS1 400ci 1530HP or 3.8 HP Per CI

If the Buick Motor was as efficient as the Toyota it would make
almost 2200HP. If it were as efficient as the LS1 is would make
938HP

I may do a write up and submit it, not just complain about things.

if my car wasnt missing all the bumper fillers and had a half way decent paint job then i would too, it would be cool as hell to see your car on the front page

My Street car is junk.
Stock Blue 86

My Race Car is not done=(
Trying to buy a home in California is not helping.
I could do a write up on my parts!;)

that one guy didnt put a ls1 in his gn it was just a plain regal from what i read. If you are talking about the yellow one.