New C6 Corvette pics inside

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
A member over at LS2.com is the first on the site to actually own an LS2. :)

Check it out HERE

The members name is AHMAD, he used to be ILUVLS1S until he ordered his C6.

Nice pics of an awesome car

Very nice pics and I love the color. It's just that I'm still not entirely sold on the front end yet. Perhaps it will grow on me - I don't know.

Drivetrain-wise, there's no denying that this is an incredible car. And the refinement is outstanding so I'm sure Chevrolet will sell them by the truck loads.

I'm happy for the guy - he's got a great and fun automobile to play with now! I just wish he lived closer - I would love to meet him at the track with my old heap. ;)

Re: Nice pics of an awesome car

Originally posted by Raven
Very nice pics and I love the color. It's just that I'm still not entirely sold on the front end yet. Perhaps it will grow on me - I don't know.

Drivetrain-wise, there's no denying that this is an incredible car. And the refinement is outstanding so I'm sure Chevrolet will sell them by the truck loads.

I'm happy for the guy - he's got a great and fun automobile to play with now! I just wish he lived closer - I would love to meet him at the track with my old heap. ;)

Oh his thread over at LS2.com he posted the pictures and a couple of posts about how he was going to break it in. Today he is detailing the car and putting lowering springs on it. He says he plans to hit low twelves with it stock and lowered, by next week. :)

FWIW & IMHO:
I am not so sure that GM will sell them by the truckloads.
There won't be a lot of current C5 Z06 owners selling their Z06 to own "Mickey Big Mouth"
That is what it is being referred to as over on most of teh vette forums.

I just can't get over how stupid looking those things are. My apologies to those who are fond of them, but I think Chevy really fcked up a legendary car.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I just can't get over how stupid looking those things are. My apologies to those who are fond of them, but I think Chevy really fcked up a legendary car.

The Vette looks awesome if its sitting next to a GTO. Talk about screwing up a legendary car. You can also add the Impala, Monte Carlo, and Mailbu to that list.

Originally posted by Whut
The Vette looks awesome if its sitting next to a GTO. Talk about screwing up a legendary car. You can also add the Impala, Monte Carlo, and Mailbu to that list.
You'll get no argument from me on that. Or how about castrating the Regal in '88 and allowing it to limp along until just recently when they finally tied it to a tree and shot the poor thing? Yeah, I don't care how fast they make a car, they just don't look right to me anymore........I've said it before and I'll say it again, sadly I have to admit that if I were looking into a new (late model) car it would likely be a Mercury Merauder.:(

IMO the new car looks identical to the C5 if you don't look at the nose. I agree, I think they dropped the ball on the front end. The lights will grow on me, but the front facia is begging to be changed. Overall the car sounds very impressive.:cool:

I forgot one more, the Cutlass. The Hurst Olds and 442 turned into a strictly granny car POS. My fiancee had a 95 Cutlass with 20K miles on it. Someone told her because of the miles she could get easily 8 grand for it. She tried, it didnt sell, I tried to explain the whole demand thing to her but she ended up getting 4 grand for it and buying a Camaro. :)

Which will also probably be a car GM ruins when they attempt to bring it back. At least they left the TA alone and let it die. Hopefully it wont come back like the Dodge Charger did. :(

DCEPTCN, you hit it right on the nose, the only decent looking "muscle" car out there is the Marauder, as much as i hate Ford......The new vette looks like a cheap Ferrari from the from and doesn't even look as good as the C5. However, they have done a great job with the suspension, drivetrain, and brakes, as well as the interior....but i'd still gof or a Z06 over that ugly duckling.....it really looks like a fag car

Here are my opinions: It looks like it is grinning. With the hood open, it looks like they tried to copy the Viper(pic008). The headlights are ugly. First thing I'd do is yank the clear cover, and paint the inside semi gloss black. The back of the car? It looks like a yellow Jersey Barrier with 4 red circles painted on it. Instead of the back curving down as it reaches the side, it should turn up. That would give a smaller rear quarter. The area behind the rear tires is much too tall. And I'd find a way to hide that ugly antenna at the top. What is that for? Onstar? I'd rather carry a spare key with me.

Of course, these are just my opinions, and even if they changed these things, I still would not buy one. I like my Buicks too much.

How do I really feel? It is one heck of a nice looking car. I do like it, but for me, it's not perfect. I like my mother's C-5 better. I keep asking her to race, but she won't. She knows the waGoN is faster! JK(I haven't asked her to race, but it is faster)

Originally posted by 87gninpa
DCEPTCN, you hit it right on the nose, the only decent looking "muscle" car out there is the Marauder, as much as i hate Ford......The new vette looks like a cheap Ferrari from the from and doesn't even look as good as the C5. However, they have done a great job with the suspension, drivetrain, and brakes, as well as the interior....but i'd still gof or a Z06 over that ugly duckling.....it really looks like a fag car
For real! I don't care if GM surprised us tomorrow with a car that ran 10's off the showroom floor, I still probably wouldn't lust after one because it'd look (undoubtedly) like a freakin' Mazda or something. Guys, the glory days are gone....protect your Buick with your life.

FWIW & IMHO:
I was beside a brand new Chrysler 300C the other day on the local Southbound 405 parking lot and it was really a sinister looking vehicle. The Chrysler has, I believe, 340 horse under and the Merc Maruder 300. Not much of a contest here

Originally posted by Wells
FWIW & IMHO:
I was beside a brand new Chrysler 300C the other day on the local Southbound 405 parking lot and it was really a sinister looking vehicle. The Chrysler has, I believe, 340 horse under and the Merc Maruder 300. Not much of a contest here
There's little arguing the HP difference, but for me, the looks are a bit more important. I bought my first GN based entirely on looks, not knowing much more about it......and the first time I floored it my eyes got wide REAL fast.:)

exactly, im only 21 and ive loved GNs since iwas about 8 or 9, much too young to know they were turbo 6's, or even fast at all!! they just look badass!! wouldnt drive anything else. i get way more look in the GN than i did in my 95 vert vette....

Not sure if it's just the color, but it looks like it's made out of rubber, lol. Too smooth.... gross.

There's no doubt that Gm makes the ugliest assed cars around any more. I can't think of one that doesn't bore me to death or make me want to wretch.

Did get to see an '05 Mustang on a car carrier a few weeks ago, drove next to it for a minute or so, and do have to admit, it's fricken' SWEET.

I think the 300C's are cool too. Gimme one all black, tinted windows, mean exhaust, etc. I'd drive around the neighborhood, terrorizing women and small children, "The Car" style :D :D :D

car5.gif

Attachments

• mptv1.gif
    mptv1.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 104
I think I was playing with my Licoln Logs when that movie was made......but you're right, there is one helluva similarity there! lol