new buick regal...

I remember being a kid and watching the news in the late 80's. There was a piece about GM considering dropping the 3.8 turbo into the Corvette and it had everyone in an uproar. Maybe GM was hell bent on dropping the LC2 in a sportscar and opted to build the TTA instead.

Insanity reigns at Buick, if they keep making this crap it will be the next Brand to go. They say the yellow hoard loves the Buick but that can change overnight.

Insanity reigns at Buick, if they keep making this crap it will be the next Brand to go. They say the yellow hoard loves the Buick but that can change overnight.

actually, i think Buick does a really good job of making cars that their customer base wants. i see a lot of newer Buicks up around this area.
just because they don't make a car that appeals to people on a website dedicated to a performance car they built over 2 decades ago doesn't mean that they build bad cars or that there isn't a huge built in customer base for cars with Buick badges on them..

viscious thanks for the youtube. i am very impressed with this car. it looks great and has some performance too. if gm has any sense they will make a super hp version for all of us speed lovers. the platform is there with this new regal. this is also the largest and most competitive segment of the auto industry. it should do very well. what else could people ask for in a car. the thing i wish they would do is something different with the front looks on all the buicks. i cant tell one from the other.

WHAT NO PHOTOS??? How can we agree or disagree if it looks like an Accura or any other car out there.

viscious thanks for the youtube. i am very impressed with this car. it looks great and has some performance too. if gm has any sense they will make a super hp version for all of us speed lovers. the platform is there with this new regal. this is also the largest and most competitive segment of the auto industry. it should do very well. what else could people ask for in a car. the thing i wish they would do is something different with the front looks on all the buicks. i cant tell one from the other.

Not a problem man, thought others might enjoy it!;)

put up a pic of the nose of a mid 80's Regal with a pic of the nose of a same year rwd LeSabre and fwd Somerset, and most non Buick people wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
it's called a "brand identity", and all the car makers do it to a certain extent.