NEW BOSE in ear headphones

savagebreed

My b-day was last week and I got a set of Bose in ear headphones. I don't have a mp3/ipod player to use these with. This package factory sealed. These are top of the line headphones. Retail is $100 I will sell for $50 + 5 shipping. Money orders only please. Thanks
046.jpg

car parts

Come on this is crap I know I dont want to see headphones for you B>S> birthday gift. Post this garbage elswhere.

Come on this is crap I know I dont want to see headphones for you B>S> birthday gift. Post this garbage elswhere.
Why you worried about the next man? Who cares who's selling what? If he is trying to hook a board member up for half price on something its not your concern. You don't like it skip the post.

Headphones

My bad I thought the title of the thread was "parts for sale". Im looking for parts to an 87 GN not headphones....whats to stop the next guy from posting some more crap for sale that has nothing to do with Buicks if I see BS Im going to call it.

Why you worried about the next man? Who cares who's selling what? If he is trying to hook a board member up for half price on something its not your concern. You don't like it skip the post.

Dude. Do you realize what this section would look like if we sold non car parts on it?

Dude. Do you realize what this section would look like if we sold non car parts on it?
It does not happen very often. I really don't see the big deal.

Seems like people are looking for a solution to a problem that never existed.

All Im trying to do is hook some body up. This board is great why not give back if I have something for a cheap deal?

I don't feel he wasn't trying to cause a problem, he was just trying to do a good thing by offering members here a nice deal on new earphones.
I know this forum is for parts only & that without keeping it that way it could get to be a hassle...Imagine if we had to look through several pages of mostly non-parts ads just to find a few parts ads? Yea, it could get frustrating for those of us looking for parts only...:mad:
Maybe the administrators would consider adding a "misc. for sale" forum so that whomever could offer up some nice misc. items( like these BOSE earphones) to other board members? As long as everyone didn't try to sell every piece of junk they had laying around, it could be a good thing..:)

The Darkside

This forum is for Buick parts. I don't think Bose headphones are considered that. Let's try to keep it in the right direction.