New Big Valve heads ported & polished $825

BM Computer Src

Fresh 8445 heads, which I have the flow sheets on, that are complete with a competition 3-angle valve job, Teflon seals, Big 1.77" / 1.50" stainless 1 piece valves, inspected & cleaned, and ported & polished by Precision Porting and Coatings. (www.precisionporting.com) ($1,099 stage 2 heads, pics on that site)

The stock GN heads flow about 145CFM max (around .300-.400 lift) and the new ported ones increased to 195 CFM at the same lift areas and 210+ CFM at .500+ lift. Of course most people's cams never go this high, so it's kind of unimportant except that people love to hear the big numbers. These ported and polished heads will reduce the restriction and give you more power with less boost needed.

$825 includes the heads with flow sheet too. These are new with all new parts, have not been bolted up since the work has been performed.

If you want the intake ported too, I can have it done for just $100 more, so just let me know if you want to complete the package. Either way, it's a steal considering these go for $1099 normally plus the intake fee and core charge.

If interested or you have questions, please post or email bob@bmcomputersource.com Shipping for the heads is $30 anywhere in the lower 48 states.

I prefer paypal, but will also take a money order.

Please email bob@bmcomputersource.com with your questions or if you would like them.

Thanks

flow sheet

Bob , did you ever send me the exhaust flow #'s for my heads? i been kinda busy but i don't remeber seeing it in my email...........please send to buick8738@aol.com .........................................thanks Bob Wren

Sure did, I can do it again though. :)

Thanks,
Bob

Super6 said:
Bob , did you ever send me the exhaust flow #'s for my heads? i been kinda busy but i don't remeber seeing it in my email...........please send to buick8738@aol.com .........................................thanks Bob Wren

The precision porting site lists the gn stg 2 for $975.- it lists the chevy stg 2 for $1099.