NEW BIG LIST Updated 9/13, more parts added

Hey intercooled. Im the guy that called about all the wiring for the windows, and locks, then all the switches, boots, and computer. Give me a call again. We'll take it all. If you dont have my number still, let me know.

3rd brake light

I need a 3rd brake light for my '87 GN..... but I don't know if the original was gray or black????? If it is supposed to be gray..... email me your bottom dollar shipped to 39110.

Does it have any wiring.... the theives cut mine off even with the top of the back deck....where the grommet is...

email addy is bdykes@beabulldog.com

3.8Illusion

I got your post but still never saw it, Im not sure it its my e mail or what or if you delted it, but I tracked your package and they have been trying to deliver for 2-3 days and it will most likely will be returned to me for this reason. You received the 2 rods so the address is definetly correct. I sent the tracking # also, please e mail me so i no you received my e mail . I will resend to you if it does come back to me , unless this is a problem. I am only responding because I couldnt find the post but did receive the confimation of the post. Just contact me if you can. thanks Bob

do you have a complete underdash wiring harness for a 87 gn with a none digital dash nothing cut up thanks