New Best TTA1398

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Here's the buildup of TTA1398.. on pump gas w/methanol injection on Oct20th, 2005

Details of the run:
60' - 1.523
330' - 4.441
1/8 - 6.877
MPH - 100.78
1000' - 8.991
1/4 - 10.780
MPH - 124.93

Best 1/4 MPH to date:126.41
Best 1/8 MPH to date:100.78

My TTA
EMPTY WEIGHT:3400?(3650 w/driver)
BLOCK:stock w/girdle
HEADS: Champion ported stock tta
Cam: Comp 221/221
INTAKE: Stock Champion ported
HEADERS: Stock Champion ported
IGNITION: MSD Dis4
PCV: AHW machine billet catch can
TRANSMISSION:2004r w/ PTS Bat Brake
DRIVESHAFT: Denny's 4 inch aluminum
TORQUE CONVERTER:pro Torque 9" non lockup
DIFFERENTIAL:Currie 9 inch Ford 3.25 gears w/disc brakes
TQ ARM: Random Tech Adjustable
INTERCOOLER:CAS V2
THROTTLE BODY:Accufab 70mm
RJC POWER PLATE:yes w/precision plenum
INJECTORS:75#
THERMOSTAT:160
TURBOCHARGER:TE64-1
VALVE SPRINGS:LS1
MAF:none
DOWN PIPE:Terry Houston
EXHAUST:Dynomax(but had cutout opened on this run)
CUTOUT: DMH Electric
FUEL PUMP:Walbro 340
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR:Billet
FUEL PRESSURE:45psi
ALCHOHOL INJECTION:Yes, twin nozzle
PROPAIN INJECTION:nope
NITROUS:nope.. not yet :biggrin:
AIR FILTER AND AIR INTAKE:4inch chrome MAF pipe and 9" K&N
TIRE DESIGN, SIZE & AIR PRESSURE:255/50 16 MT Drag radial @ 15psi hot
AIR BAG(s):none
SCAN TOOL:Audible knock, EGT
FUEL:BP 93
CHIP:-Aftermarket ECM- FAST
CHIP TIMING:23*
KNOCK RETARD:0*
OXYGEN SENSOR VOLTAGE: WB 11.2-11.3:1 AFR
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:1647
Intake Air Temp: 89 Degree's through traps
TRACK ELEVATION:Bradenton Motorsports Park
TEMPERATURE:80 degrees
PEAK BOOST:25psi
BOOST AT LAUNCH:12psi
MILES ON THE CAR/ENGINE:17K approximate

New motor.. we'll see where it goes. Balloon'd Art Carr killed the thrust on old motor. Car was driven to and from track, no weight reduction, no race gas, stock TTA wheels.

I would like to have seen you run that time in Las Vegas last week....Maybe the Supra owners would have included you in their video CDs ;)

Congratulations < 0.1 second from the top of the TTA list! :D

I wish I could of afforded the gas to transport it to and from there :biggrin:

I'll pop rite to the top next few weeks.. piece of cake :rolleyes: hehe

Congrats! That car seems to have a lot left in it. You will be at the top of the list in no time :biggrin:

Bo

Congrats, nice run :D

Razor said:
I'll pop rite to the top next few weeks.. piece of cake :rolleyes: hehe

I'll be right there with you hopefully, tested new chip for the first time on Wed - went an easy 10.97 @ 122. Was looking to get more aggressive with it this weekend but looks like we're getting rained out :(

Steve

Congrats on the new best Julio! That BMP rental in Dec. should be a lot of fun :cool:

Congratulations man :eek: !!! Gives me somthing to look up to. Hope to see you in Reynolds. Turn up the boost in that nice cold Georgia air. :cool:

PS I am taking my pump off tomorrow for inspection. School & work has had me strung out this week. I will call you and let you know its situation.

Thanks man
Rob Hinson

Nice J....

We have what 3 streetable TTA's running 10's on DOT's (one with a stock long block, another on pump gas) on this board, yet I crack open my new HPP and there is a 99 Firehawk with the a mega $$ LPE C5R 427 w/ an Incon TT setup running 10.8's :eek:

You think they could a least have a spread on a TTA

Were's the justice. :confused:

Back under my rock

razors edge

Congrats :cool: The car was so fast last night I snapped the pic while it was in the burnout box & when I looked at it the thing had already hung the hoops in the air :eek:

EMPTY WEIGHT:3400?(3650 w/driver)

NITROUS:nope.. not yet

You big fat sissy!

Go on a diet and grow some beans son! :eek:

For a true street pump gas car that thing is flat out moving. A+++ job man

For a "Top Fueller" she's still a turd! you may want to switch to prostock. F-

Jason

You guys are too much.. Did my oil filter inspection this morning.. little stuff still in it.. due to break in.. less than I had last oil change.. so looks like a thumbs up.. I have one more track day here if weather holds up.. then off to Reynolds for some 50 degree weather.

Steve.. lets work on first TTA that crosses over the 10.4999 barrier on a 109 block ;)

Brick.. definately for Dec.. ought to be great weather.. hope I stay in one piece till then..

Bo.. we miss you down here.. Good luck up there.

Rob.. call if if you need any tips.. i'll see you at Reynolds 4 sure :)

Jason.. screw the diet.. I need more power.. I think 750 to the wheels will get the job done... I dont think nitrous is needed, but any scientist must experiment with his means and see what results are yielded.. Not like i'm racing in any class.. like TSM/TSO/TS??? Any suggestions where to mount the nitrous solenoids :biggrin: Theyre getting mounted this morning.. i'll wire and plumb them in this week.. Pump gas+alky+nitrous.. wooohooo :wink:

1BADDAM said:
Nice J....

We have what 3 streetable TTA's running 10's on DOT's (one with a stock long block, another on pump gas) on this board, yet I crack open my new HPP and there is a 99 Firehawk with the a mega $$ LPE C5R 427 w/ an Incon TT setup running 10.8's :eek:

You think they could a least have a spread on a TTA

Were's the justice. :confused:

Back under my rock

When they have a spread, it typically runs high 13's and has problems. :rolleyes: No matter.. dont want anyone to know what can be done with these cars.. keeps their prices down. :biggrin: