New Baller on the forum, second introduction

SuperStud28

Some of the douchers on the forum took my use of "baller" literally, I'm just joking around. Some of you may have seen my thread about trying to trade my 96 ss for a GN. Well I finally sold it and picked up my first turbo Buick, an 86 Grand National. I'm new to turbo Buicks but not to Buicks. I must say, I have had the most fun driving this car than any other I've ever owned. I'm eager to learn more about these cars. I've posted some pics of my Buick collection, green riviera was my first Buick and I truly regret selling it but my Grand National has made me miss it much less. I put soft 8s on my GN and put the turbo wheels on my 81 wagon. It also needed and still needs a little body work. I already took care of the major stuff, now it just needs a little cosmetics. The car is fairly modified, and I'm still figuring it out. Can anyone tell me about a TA52 turbo? What are its benefits over the stock Turbo? I'm trying to figure out the full capabilities of my car before I decide what direction to take it in. Looking forward to learning more about these bad ass cars.

I'm slowly restoring the 1970 skylark (taking much longer than I originally planned) I'm having a 1970 stage 1 455 built for it and using a m21 muncie 4speed transmission.

38547190001_large.jpg

38547190013_large.jpg

38547190010_large.jpg

38083310001_large.jpg

38083310002_large.jpg

Don't worry not everyone here are "douchers" as you say and i'll sure you'll find the answers you're looking for, but please put the GN wheels back on the GN and those black american racing wheels on the wagon. Nice looking cars tho.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.

Welcome to the darkside (switch the wheels :biggrin:) Nice buick collection!!!(my car came with those wheels i switch them back so should you:eek:)Dont worry theres waay more good guys here than bad!!!(confucious say switch wheels!!!!)Fast and(change)the furious was cool(them)but unless you are tryin to explain(back) to a youngin what a grand national:)biggrin:)is, i leave the movie to ricers and commonfolk!!!!!!

I think the wheels look fine. I'd say switch the grill... like I did on my 86... :D welcome, when are you going to install an LC2 in the wagon?