*NEW* ARP Head Bolts

BAGN

God Bless America!!!

Attachments

• ARP.jpg
    ARP.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 166
Other *NEW* parts I have

I also have a *NEW* High Volume front cover w/oil pump & housing, Double Roller timing chain & roller cam button.

*NEW* C.P.P. Spec 2 cam

*NEW* Comp Hydrolic Lifters (not Pictured)

$370 shipped for everything listed above

Attachments

• Front Cover set.jpg
    Front Cover set.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 132
  • cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 130
Put me in line 1st!

So what exactly do you get for $370 shipped? Is that a 221-221 hydraulic roller cam and lifters? You get front cover/pump, lifters and cam, t chain and head studs?

So what exactly do you get for $370 shipped? Is that a 221-221 hydraulic roller cam and lifters? You get front cover/pump, lifters and cam, t chain and head studs?

Head studs not included in the $370. (I knew I should have said that in my 2nd post):redface:

I will do $470 for EVERYTHING!!!:eek:

Chris

Is the cam a hydrolic roller and lifters or flat tappet? Is the front cover a GM cover? How would this cam work for a decent 4.1 stage II street car, I'll be running stock ported intake and ported GN1's? Thanks

Hey Chris, I'll have to pass on this stuff, sorry. I would like to find studs and a front cover that would work with a Dutt pump without machining. I checked with my buddy about the stage II heads and he just can't spend it right now. Thanks for you time on the phone yesterday!

Hey Chris, I'll have to pass on this stuff, sorry. I would like to find studs and a front cover that would work with a Dutt pump without machining. I checked with my buddy about the stage II heads and he just can't spend it right now. Thanks for you time on the phone yesterday!

Thats cool, No worries.

ITEMS STLL AVALIBLE GUYS!!!

Make offer. Need a lil extra Christmas money for the kiddos.:smile: