New ar owner

GN73

looking for some pmag 30 rd 5.56/223 magazines for my personal use not for profit not looking to pay anyones power bill though thanks if you can help <just got rifle>

should of got one 5 weeks ago they were $15-20 and you could of had any color you wanted with window or without etc..... if you cant tell i'm a little pissed off because this was my new hobby that got ruined for me thanks to a few idiots. i want a ar10 and a saiga12 and now those both went up in value a bunch too.

should of got one 5 weeks ago they were $15-20 and you could of had any color you wanted with window or without etc..... if you cant tell i'm a little pissed off because this was my new hobby that got ruined for me thanks to a few idiots. i want a ar10 and a saiga12 and now those both went up in value a bunch too.
yea man sucks.... i just started stocking up more guns after getting back from my deployment...

Ive been doing cars for 20 years and recently got a new hobby of collecting / shooting guns and a very tiny part of the population seemingly screwed us all. I guess I will have to start collecting coins or stamps or something before they ban that next

Ive been doing cars for 20 years and recently got a new hobby of collecting / shooting guns and a very tiny part of the population seemingly screwed us all. I guess I will have to start collecting coins or stamps or something before they ban that next
and to make matters worse, I cant even go and enjoy shooting because all the damn ammo is bought up!! Im saving what I have....I guess re-loading is where its at now

and to make matters worse, I cant even go and enjoy shooting because all the damn ammo is bought up!! Im saving what I have....I guess re-loading is where its at now

yeah another great point !!! .556 ammo was .030-.040 a shot around here for about 100 rounds. i guess its about $1 per shot now. wtf and i dont even have any. i got a bunch for all my others but nothing for my ar's

ttaowner said:
yeah another great point !!! .556 ammo was .030-.040 a shot around here for about 100 rounds. i guess its about $1 per shot now. wtf and i dont even have any. i got a bunch for all my others but nothing for my ar's

I sold my ar that I had 800 in for 1400. I have some magazines and a nice magpool stock and 100rounds. Got any go fast parts? Lol

Just reloaded 500 .40 cal. Got a line on 1000 .223. Should be here in a week.
Just put the CT laser on the 27 Glock. WOW!

This stuff is going BONKERS!! Atlanta Arms, a local reloader, is selling .223 reloads for what new should cost. AND, he's making you put a deposit up, until you return the brass!

Welcome to the AR world....now get busy....hehehe 8^)

m4-poster.jpg

got lucky and scored 5 pmags $20.00 a piece and was given two promags by a co-worker

Glad I bought 5 pmags before it got crazy. Picked up 1000 rounds from cabelas few weeks ago as we'll for 275. Thought about selling one or two. Pick up some more .40 ammo

Just reloaded 500 .40 cal. Got a line on 1000 .223. Should be here in a week.
Just put the CT laser on the 27 Glock. WOW!

This stuff is going BONKERS!! Atlanta Arms, a local reloader, is selling .223 reloads for what new should cost. AND, he's making you put a deposit up, until you return the brass!
See if your local would be interested in trading some 5.56 brass for reloads Chuck. I've got a 5 gallon bucket of US brass that needs cleaning ect and I might be able to make some sort of deal rather than reloading them myself.

LOL I got into cars just in time. The prices and availability is INSANE! I pretty much stopped all my range shooting except for very limited training. Now, what I shoot, I probably won't be able to replace in todays economy. $1 per m193 round is not logical and I am used to shooting 308 which is normally about that much but I stopped shooting that too. All my stuff will just be safe queens until this blows over... :(

Crazi said:
LOL I got into cars just in time. The prices and availability is INSANE! I pretty much stopped all my range shooting except for very limited training. Now, what I shoot, I probably won't be able to replace in todays economy. $1 per m193 round is not logical and I am used to shooting 308 which is normally about that much but I stopped shooting that too. All my stuff will just be safe queens until this blows over... :(

Yeah it's a shame. My 15-22 has even had to take time off bc .22 ammo is even scarce around town wtf