New alky install no boost on scanmaster

Dunebilly

I just installed the alcohol set up and I used the harness that goes from the new 3 bar map sensor to the TPS sensor and I ran the green wire from that under the dash to PaC 6 wire harness since I hoped that up I do not get boost or map pressure on my ScanMaster what do I tap or connect into so I can get these readings Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Run a jumper from the green wire to the scanmaster termina block.

The power logger and ScanMaster have been working fine but when was going to unplug my map sensor plug to plug in my harness that came with razors kit that has the long green wire I ran that wire in the firewall to the 6 wire PAC connector and I'm just wondering if I should connect the green wire from the new harness to the green wire on the old 3 wire plug that plugs in to the map sensor.. the razor's kit seems to be working fine but I'm just wondering what I need to connect if I can tap the green long wire and go to the analog block or if I can tap it under the hood I tried looking at those instructions it doesn't say much for that

The green wire is the signal from the 3 bar map.

Your power logger input needs to see a signal from the 3 bar to read boost. Thats IF you want to monitor boost with it. If so, run a wire from the input block of the power logger to the green wire and attach to it as well. This can simply be done behind the dash from drivers to passenger side. You dont need to connect to the old map wiring under the hood.

Which input on the power logger block do I run the green wire 2 and I'm using the green wire that comes with the alky kit from the 3 bar map sensor run through the firewall to my Alki controller is that the green wire I can tap into the power logger block with I just don't want to start connecting wires in case i fry something

Man I feel silly I just reread the power longer instructions on that full throttle post that's it