New A/C cutout relay problem

veedubcrazy

buickregalaccutout1.jpg
buickregalaccutout2.jpg
buickregalaccutout1.jpg

Anyone got any ideas as to what color wires connect to which? I am replacing the a/c cutout that was not there before due to a shredded tire incident by my FIL a while back. I ordered a new relay from Casper's and the wires don't match what was left behind. I do need some guidance on this.

For the most part the new relay wire colors match up with the stock wires. Here is the circuit:

AC_3a.jpg

As you did the PNK/BLK wires match up.
The GRN/YEL wires match up.
The LT BLU wires match up, but with one of the originals is missing. Need to find it.
The GRN from the relay goes to the DK GRN of the original wires.

That's it for the relay wiring.

Which leaves the LT GRN original wire. According to the diagram it goes to the pressure cycling switch. Which is mounted on the accumulator. Need to see if that connector is still there, as that may also be the missing LT BLU wire.

I just noticed the pressure cycling switch in the pic of the relay. The connector is there, just need to check the wires from it.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Ok, let me take a look. Now, the old relay was gone and never had a reference as to take one wire off, replace with one and so on. This was all ripped out by a shredded tire.