New 87 GN owner from CT

Hi Dave,

I know, the avatar I will work on once I have more time. It cut it down edges for one. I certainly liked this GN, it was very clean inside and out, certainly in tune with what I was looking for. When I met the owner about a week ago, I was pretty impressed, much of his habits, upkeep are pretty close to what will continue here. The rope in the garage was nice to see as well.

Actually I need to text him soon, I cant seem to locate where I wrote down the new fuel pump info.

So, I will certainly be up at the pike soon, not in the GN as I will not have time for DMV for at least a few weeks. But, I will see whats going on and how things have changed since I haven't been there in years.

Tony

Hi Dave,

I know, the avatar I will work on once I have more time. It cut it down edges for one. I certainly liked this GN, it was very clean inside and out, certainly in tune with what I was looking for. When I met the owner about a week ago, I was pretty impressed, much of his habits, upkeep are pretty close to what will continue here. The rope in the garage was nice to see as well.

Actually I need to text him soon, I cant seem to locate where I wrote down the new fuel pump info.

So, I will certainly be up at the pike soon, not in the GN as I will not have time for DMV for at least a few weeks. But, I will see whats going on and how things have changed since I haven't been there in years.

Tony

Yes, he is very particular about his vehicles and the care they receive.... so clean bird poop doesn't even want to stick to it! I liked the rope also when I 1st saw it!

Yeah, these personal avatar pics don't look so good....just like mine:), but then I know my car looks more like my avatar when you see it in person up close but yours doesn't!!

Please post up in the New England section when you plan to be up so we all know and can try and maybe catch you around.

Dave