New 275-60-15 MT ET Street Radials Local Pickup NJ

SRGN

In Progress
Brand new pair of ET Street Radials 275-60-15. Still have the stickers, never been mounted. Needed 26" tires for my combo. $340 or best reasonable offer picked up, Summit/Jegs get $185.99 a piece plus shipping and oversize charge. They are at a friend's house in Brick NJ or I can bring them home to East Brunswick NJ (10 minutes from Raceway Park). Post or PM if interested.

I ve got several new tires and wheels for GNs, im about 15 minutes from new brunswick-Call Matt-1-347-680-8642 cell, 1-718-244-3767work or leave me your contact info.

I already picked up 26" tires for my car, had to be ready for an event a few weeks ago and paid a lot more than what I'm asking for these. Still available.

Hey Art ,
I got 2 26 in. tall MT 275-50-15 DR's brand new still got the stickers on them (I need 28 in. :mad: ). If you don't sell your tires I'll trade you straight up. I go to Hoboken & Giants Stadium alot so I could meet you somewhere.
Take it easy.

Brand new pair of ET Street Radials 275-60-15. Still have the stickers, never been mounted. Needed 26" tires for my combo. $340 or best reasonable offer picked up, Summit/Jegs get $185.99 a piece plus shipping and oversize charge. They are at a friend's house in Brick NJ or I can bring them home to East Brunswick NJ (10 minutes from Raceway Park). Post or PM if interested.

sent you a PM

did you see my PM? i am going through NJ this weekend and would pick them up.

You should consider shipping these and they would prolly sell. Just had a pair same size shipped for around $30.00 not bad considering the size!!

Would you like to trade?I have a set of mt's drag radials 255/60/15 and want 275's.If your interested look under my name and I have pics in a thread titled draglites for sale.Thanks,Mike