New 2000rwhp kid on the west coast block coming to a track Near you..

TNTSNBS

Demoralizer
Just a little preview. :), she sports a 407 small block with twin 88's, should make a little over 2k rwhp on 35psi.. ford 3.90 rear end, AEM fuel management the goodies. :)

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Owner BOB Littlegard from Alvins auto body in Signal hill at the wheel.

IMG_0016.jpg

Last Set, any questions please feel free to ask. :)

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011-1.jpg

She is a little dusty and a work in progress, should be out in a couple of months, hoping to run Flat 7's to high 6's with it..

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

Wonder if he knows anybody that could do some auto body work? looks like there is a crack in the front spoiler.:biggrin:

Wonder if he knows anybody that could do some auto body work? looks like there is a crack in the front spoiler.:biggrin:

that is one of the things to do list, I was going to do some magic with photoshop but left it alone. ;)

Is this Bob's / Lou's old car, reworked? What SBC heads is he running?

Very nice. Thanks for posting.

Mike Barnard

Is this Bob's / Lou's old car, reworked? What SBC heads is he running?

Very nice. Thanks for posting.

Mike Barnard
I was thinking along the same lines. I was checking pictures that Lou said it sold but that was a while ago. I lost the pictures somewhere and can't search back that far.

Steve

Are those some kind of 15* heads?

2000RWHP would go mid 6's;)

Brodix 15* or 18* not sure but will find out and post up, putting all the power through a Rossler 400 3 speed automatic fully built to withstand the power she will put out, yes he is hoping mid 6's but being modest about high 6 to low 7's.

No completely different car..
That was not saying it's a bad car but both have a very similar stance and I like it. And share the silver color. :cool: . Not knocking it but really inspired by it. Looking very good Bob.:D

Steve Pitts

That was not saying it's a bad car but both have a very similar stance and I like it. And share the silver color. :cool: . Not knocking it but really inspired by it. Looking very good Bob.:D Steve Pitts

Lou's car was never silver and the stance in both cars are completely different.