New 1/24 replicas

Haven't seen him on here or evil bay lately. I got a bunch of cars from him a while back. I said I'd look him up when I was out his way. I haven't been out that way since then.

col what u looking for still u need anything? also post up some pics of your collection i might do a lil pic taking tomm if i can

I still can't figure out how to post pics. I've been dying to post some of my rare stuff.

Here I Am!!!!

Hey All,

A man has to work sometimes....especially if he shops for diecasts...
I'm on night shift right now. Saw those 4 packs on Epay, but figured
I'd wait and shop around for a better price.

Hey Greg and Alex....at least leave one 4-pack for me.........

BrookGN are you going to the Race Rock show in April? I'm going to try and
bring a bunch of diecasts for display....if I can get the time off.

Talk to y'all soon,
Steve

Hey All,

A man has to work sometimes....especially if he shops for diecasts...
I'm on night shift right now. Saw those 4 packs on Epay, but figured
I'd wait and shop around for a better price.

Hey Greg and Alex....at least leave one 4-pack for me.........

BrookGN are you going to the Race Rock show in April? I'm going to try and
bring a bunch of diecasts for display....if I can get the time off.

Talk to y'all soon,

Steve

I'll definitly try to make it to Race Rock.Good to here from you. Thanks for the link. I didn't even know about that site.

Hey Alex,

Good to hear from you....I don't know them by names as I always order
off the website....I'm going to send you an email as I've got a question.

Hey Brook,
I'm going to try my best to make Race Rock. The power plant I work for
has an outage scheduled for the second half of April (of course).
But hopefully I can get that day off. Maybe some of our northern friends
wil come down for a vacation and visit too.....Alex....Greg...are you
listening?

Take care,
Steve

Received mine today (from the source mentioned above, TY for info!)

They are about what you'd expect for a ten dollar car, IMO. Overall, not real bad, they do have some flaws though. But hey, at least they are Turbo T Regals and we can never get enough of this stuff!

From a new unopened box: ALL of the license plate (decals) are on crooked, 3 out of the 4 cars have some scratches on the front windshield, the engine detail isn't that great, the tail lights look like they're off an '83 (solid red, no black stripe), and the rims are pretty cheesy too (1 piece solid).

I like the way they put a Georgia license plate on it, wonder where they got this idea from :rolleyes:

I have posted some up-close pics on my website if you want to see them:
gncollector.com - Motormax Buick Regal Diecast

To BrookGN: no way did we get ripped off by GMP (peachstate), these cars don't even compare to them... but I'm sure you were just joking about that. Hate to say this, but I think I like the Jada / Dubs versions better than these! (The details were much better and those weren't real great either comparatively).

i recieved mine Wednesday from MM. I agree about the quality. It's hard to complain for 7.25 a peice. Most of us would have bought these for a whole lot more, if someone else was selling them. I can't imagine what kind of detail you could get for 102.00 more:eek: .