needs Interior pieces

warmonga

Hi I am looking for interior pieces for my 1981 Buick Regal. I need Center console, steering column that doesnt have the light switch on the column all it has is the Tilt handle. I also need all the litlle interior pieces that goes on the window pillar etc.. I also need the pieces for the back.. Carpet is needed to . I am located in chicago and will like to get theese parts from some one who is local .But we can wrk something out if you are out if town. I prefer interior pieces to be blue.

Here's what I have in blue. Everything in VGC, visors are saggy though. $75 shipped for all or let me know if any individual items are of interest.

Attachments

• blue int 001.jpg
    blue int 001.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 88
  • blue int 005.jpg
    blue int 005.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 86
Hi I am looking for interior pieces for my 1981 Buick Regal. I need Center console, steering column that doesnt have the light switch on the column all it has is the Tilt handle. I also need all the litlle interior pieces that goes on the window pillar etc.. I also need the pieces for the back.. Carpet is needed to . I am located in chicago and will like to get theese parts from some one who is local .But we can wrk something out if you are out if town. I prefer interior pieces to be blue.

Give me a call 847-878-2689

I think I have everything you need but the column in nice condition. Let me know if you want to see pictures.

Scott

I have a great condition column, nice and tight, with keys, out of a 84 GN... just not clear on the "light switch" quote in your request :confused: I also have the complete rear seat trim for the 84 GN, not blue. I am heading to Joliet NEXT WEEK... one guess why :rolleyes: I could bring it all that far, send me a PM if interested, I have pictures. See here for some pictures: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/252562-84-gn-interior-parts.html Regards, Tim

Interior Pieces

Hi Guys I appreciate the time you guys took to help me . At the Moment I am waiting on a call from Member chopped39. If things doesnt work out I will have to take other options. If you didnt received a PM from me Thanking you for your time you took to reply to my request, I do appreciate it .
Reggie...