Needing used wastegate actuator, stock or adjustable

67gsconv

67gsconv
I've got an '87 T-TYPE and have found out the the wastegate actuator has a hole in the diaphragm. I've looked online and have found that new adjustable ones can be found from several different vendors ranging from $80-$120.00 and this is a little out of my price range right now. I was also wondering if they can be rebuilt? I just missed out on the bidding on Ebay today for a used one and there is another one that says its adjustable to 30 lbs. of boost and will need the bracket modified for it to work in the stock location. I was wondering if anyone has a good stock one or used adjustable for sale. Any help will be greatly appreciated. My email is daverave52@hotmail.com.

Sincerly,
Dave Priddy
67gsconv

waste gate actuator

sent you e mail
i have a good used adj. waste gate actuator
make me an offer :)

67gsconv said:
I've got an '87 T-TYPE and have found out the the wastegate actuator has a hole in the diaphragm. I've looked online and have found that new adjustable ones can be found from several different vendors ranging from $80-$120.00 and this is a little out of my price range right now. I was also wondering if they can be rebuilt? I just missed out on the bidding on Ebay today for a used one and there is another one that says its adjustable to 30 lbs. of boost and will need the bracket modified for it to work in the stock location. I was wondering if anyone has a good stock one or used adjustable for sale. Any help will be greatly appreciated. My email is daverave52@hotmail.com.

Sincerly,
Dave Priddy
67gsconv

Do you need an actuator for a TA or TE series turbo? I have a near new, heavy duty, TA series actuator for sale for $65 shipped to your door.

about used adjustable, stock wastegate actuator

Waiting for an email back from a member about purchasing his. Thank you so much for all of your responses back. Was overwhelmed. I appreciate all of your help.

Sincerly,
Dave Priddy
67gsconv