Needing Some Advice....

S2X01

So about a month ago, I drove my 85 WH1 back from where it was being stored temporarily. It was about a 25 mile drive. Car started right up, and drove great all the way home. Other than my buddy who was following me saying it smelled pretty rich, no issues.
Fast forward 2 days, and it wouldn't start. Cranked fine, but wouldn't catch. Smelled real gassy.
So I left it for a bit and tended to some other projects.
Fast forward again to last night.
Tried to get her to start again, and same scenario. Cranks fine, but refuses to catch. Same gassy smell. After a little investigation, I smelled the oil. Smells gassy.

So I'm dumping fuel it seems, and I may have washed a cylinder, if not multiple.
The car had a lot of engine work done about 7,000 miles ago. Full rebuild, 30 over, cam, adjustable FPR, exhaust, etc. But never tuned after.....

My initial thought is to get a fuel pressure gauge, and see what it's set at, but I don't want to keep cranking and potentially do more cylinder damage.

Thoughts? Oil change and a little ATF on the cylinders to seal them maybe?

..... Car started right up, and drove great all the way home. Other than my buddy who was following me saying it smelled pretty rich, no issues.
Fast forward 2 days, and it wouldn't start. Cranked fine, but wouldn't catch. Smelled real gassy.
So I left it for a bit and tended to some other projects.
Fast forward again to last night.
Tried to get her to start again, and same scenario. Cranks fine, but refuses to catch. Same gassy smell. After a little investigation, I smelled the oil. Smells gassy................

Thoughts? Oil change and a little ATF on the cylinders to seal them maybe?

To me, I would think the plugs are fouled, at least that is where I would start?

Thanks guys. I'll pick up some plugs tonight, and go from there.
Hopefully it's something that simple!

Stuck injector maybe? You can test them with a 9 volt. Should hear them click if they're working.

If the engine is flooded, the "Clear Flood" mode works when you crank it with the throttle matted to the floor.
When the ECM sees, as I recall, above 80% TPS, the injectors don't fire during cranking. This allows the fuel crammed into the cylinders to clear out, and presumably the plugs will dry off.