Needed: A/C parts

grnadnasty84

Cold Air 84
I purchased these parts from another member but never received them so I'm trying this again. I basically bought a 87 gn motor with a champion a/c delete bracket to put in my 84 gn, but I am going to use the a/c. Therefore, I need most of the parts associated with the a/c for the engine including:

all the brackets neccessary
Belt tensioner
A/C lines and hoses
anything else I might have missed

It would be ideal to find someone who just removed their a/c. It would be great to find the parts in good working order. There's no point in shipping leaky lines or a busted belt tensioner. The last deal that fell through was all of this for $90. All reasonable offers will be considered and pictures say a lot. Thanks for looking

Yeah all the accessories on the front of a engine are worth about $500 and another $80-90 in ac lines

Well, I don't need all the accessories and the lines would be used. I just need the bracket, tensioner, and lines. Btw- there is no way I would pay $500

If you needed a main accessory bracket, crank and water pump pulleys, a ps pump with pulley. Alternator, ac compressor, ac bracket, alternator and ac rear support bracket and also the ac pump to the head this is about $500 worth of parts sorry to break the news to you!!!!

Good luck getting it all for $90 lol

I probably have what you will need since i parted out a complete 85 gn engine and only sold the shortblock, i will check to see what i have in the morning. but yeah it wont be for 90 but maybe a couple hundred.

Thanks for breaking the news there bud, too bad I don't need the advice. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. Again, I only need the stuff for the a/c, everything else I have.

do you need 84-85 parts?or 86-87 parts?
BTW the bracket on the 87 sells for 75.00 all day long

Ya, I need 86/87 stuff. I'm pretty sure I have the bracket, it's in a box of extra parts that came with the motor. All I really need are the lines and a tensioner. But I figured I'd purchase someone's set after they converted to an a/c delete bracket.

I JUST took my AC lines off and my AC box to put a heater box in. As far as I know the box is fine and the lines are fine. I have the heater box, controls, the vents, and a few other things as well. Just about everything to put AC back on your car, except the compressor.

call me at 707 362 6030.