Needed 3 or 3.5 inch downpipe

supr91tt

It appears Kirban's 3 inch is on indefinite back order (would have been more convenient to know that prior to ordering but even better if I hadn't had to call to find out...), unfortunately my stocker was leaking and removed last night. Please let me know if you have a used or new one in good condition. I am leaning toward internal waste gate but that's not a deal killer. I was going for the 3 inch due to retaining AC but I'm running stock suspension and H&R Parts motor and transmission mounts so no worries about excessive engine movement.

This 3" pipe was just removed from a customers GN, it is stainless and could use some polishing, but no dents and the puck moves easily.

Price is $325 plus shipping.

DOWNPIPE.jpg

Don't suppose you also have a test pipe with that? Please share a picture of the internals, waste gate puck. I'm at 30052' outside Atlanta.

Also, does it have an O2 port? Ned that for the wide band, stock location apparently isn't hospitable to the wide band.

Let me know how your fitment goes. My car has the same motor / trans mounts. Various pipes I have would not bolt in. Had issues hitting the bottom of A/C box. I had to lower the engine a bit. About 1/2"

20141203_213031.jpg
20141203_213031.jpg
20141203_213041.jpg
20141203_213050.jpg
20141203_213031.jpg
20141203_213041.jpg
20141203_213050.jpg
I have this external wastegate pipe with RG45 racegate from turbonetic $550 shipped. Wastegate alone i paid $450

I'll see what turns up. Right now I have a line on a new 3" SS with test pipe about 2 weeks out for $375 plus the ride. I found out about HyetechPerformance in an old thread on here about downpipes. Anyone had any dealings with them, I'm still pretty new to the community to really know vendors yet, TIA

Don't suppose you also have a test pipe with that? Please share a picture of the internals, waste gate puck. I'm at 30052' outside Atlanta.

Like I stated, it was removed from a local GN with a 64mm turbo, so I know the fit is proper, and the puck works like it should.

A test pipe would add $50 to the price.

If you want new, I have access to a RJC pipe with the large puck.

It does not have an O2 bung, but when you pay for the pipe I will install one at no charge.

Also, if you are not in a big hurry I will also have the pipe polished at no charge!

Thanks Nick, I'll take it unpolished with the O2 port and test pipe as I'm more go than show oriented. I think I pm'd you my ship to info so we can move forward with the sale, thanks!

Nick, did you get my PM and shipping info the other day? I'm ready to proceed with the purchase if you are.