Need your help with Astroroof

John W

i have an 87 GN with Astroroof at the sunroof shop they say it needs new motor and gear and maybe cables does anyone have these parts for sale or does anyone have the complete roof they would sale

Hello, as Joel.e suggested... try Brian at G Body parts as he should have most of the stuff you are looking for. Good luck.

i have an 87 GN with Astroroof at the sunroof shop they say it needs new motor and gear and maybe cables does anyone have these parts for sale or does anyone have the complete roof they would sale
I find it hard to believe it needs all those parts. I did mine few years ago. Biggest pain was getting it out of the car. I broke a cable and had a hell of a time finding a replacement--It was my fault. The motors pop up forsale from time to time. The cables if you find some buy them needed or not--I do when I see them forsale.

I tried Brian at gbody and he wanted to sell me a unit for $700 IIRC and i was like no thanks. He was not interested in parting one out at that time, but maybe things have changed.

Feel free to meassage/text/call/email me if I can help. Contact info in sig.