need to I.D. trans/convertor

turbowidow

trying to sort out a few things and saw a "goodwrench reman" tag on my trans! model# 9TAF, serial# F7901308184. is this a valid trans( it is in a 1989 TTA)? second item is the convertor, it is a 3000 stall, looks to be approx. 1-2 inches smaller in diameter than the flywheel, painted green with "5V" stamped around it( appears that the "5V" may have been a "5W" at one time or they used a worn "W" stamp). need to get some info on these so i can decide to either replace/repair/upgrade these items. thanks in advance for replies!

trans code is correct for car,i cant say on the convertor as factory convertors are unpainted.

thanks chris! needed to know if pump, gov., etc. were correct. convertor is aftermarket- put it in about 12years ago and can't find any info on it. guessing it is a ten inch convertor(tried to measure in the car), 3k stall(positive on this). i think it was from a company that supplies trans shops as i bought it from a friend that owns a shop, but he can't remember where it came from.