Need to buy chip burner and tuning program

I am using a moates osterich 2.0 and tunerpro rt. Its a bit expensive, but you wont have to burn chips anymore or remove them from the ecu. Chip makers can email you Bin files and you can download them into the emulator connected to the ecu. You will be around $300 for this.

You will need to remove the socket from the ecu and solder in an adapter socket, or moates can do it for you. They do have chip burners too check out the site cheaper.

Welcome to www.moates.net! : Moates.Net

To make changes to the chips you will need to load the correct buick T$31 file to read the chip data. I have this file if you need it.

Thanks for your help. I work on 4 stock ecm buicks for customers. One customer and i use bigstuff3. It would be nice to tune the stock ecm cars myself.

Thanks for your help. I work on 4 stock ecm buicks for customers. One customer and i use bigstuff3. It would be nice to tune the stock ecm cars myself.

The Gen 2 translator works great for this. Simple and effective. It piggy backs right on the stock ECM.

$250 new and you should upgrage the maf to a later model like a ls1. Also should get a extender extreme g chip to unlock all the features. Then if you really want to get fancy, put in a wideband and the gen2 will track wot afr's.

MAF Translator

You will need a gen II to tweak in the maf, alot easier than messing with maf tables. You can connect it to the tuner pro RT and log maf hz in vs hz out and a/f, vs many other parameters rpm etc at 11 fps. with nice big numbers on your screen.