Need to buy a new fuel pump want a big single any suggestions please include website

All the pumps in question are made in China, most are made in the same factory. The only pump made in the USA is the Walbro. Good for you Nick, bringing a product to market like that is a big task I am sure you will do great. I am very interested to see your sealing, and harness solutions. I am even more interested in the final flow test on a car with the line kit you will produce to make it a complete solution.

The Walbro might as well be made in Hell because I will never buy another one of their products. They lost my confidence and will NEVER get it back.

I cannot argue with that but it was said that something else was made in USA which is not even close. It is a copy of the early Walbro design made in China with a hotter arm in it to spin faster. Not saying this is good or bad just stating the facts. So far most of these pumps have been pretty good. I sent one to Richard Clark a couple years before they popular but chose not to sell I because of all the anti-Chinese stuff going on around here, looks like I made a bad call.
Mike

Here is the set up we are doing, and this is the double pumper version.

A single pump version with stock-type lines will be tested next week.

We want to have an affordable, quality Made in USA version vs. the off-shore replica.

Note that the sender unit is special and we also have one for digital application, and they will actually give you reliable info on your fuel level! :)

View attachment 198173View attachment 198174View attachment 198175

Looks good Nick. Any plans to do a AN fit version for a single pump application? I think a DP would be overkill for my goals realistically.

Your pump setup looks sick Nick. Sorry about the Racetronix guy being unprofessional in the forum.

Here is the set up we are doing, and this is the double pumper version.

A single pump version with stock-type lines will be tested next week.

We want to have an affordable, quality Made in USA version vs. the off-shore replica.

Note that the sender unit is special and we also have one for digital application, and they will actually give you reliable info on your fuel level! :)

View attachment 198173View attachment 198174View attachment 198175

Looks like someone made a better mousetrap!

Are the DW pumps made in the usa?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm sure someone knows but since my DW 300 install I have never looked back. I replaced a bad walbro 340.

DeatschWerks DW300 Fuel Pump w/ Setup Kit

DeatschWerks DW300 Fuel Pump with Setup Kit

The bar has just been raised! The DW300 is single highest flowing in-tank fuel pump on the market, capable of flowing 320 LPH. If you plan to run E85 then the DW300 is the pump you are looking for. With it's high flow rate, easy installation, and 3-year no-fault warranty, the DW300 is easy to live with!

Looks good but I had bought the first 430 an pump and sending unit from racetronice. I have not used it yet. I have changed my combo so mite have to go bigger. Just trying to keep up with the new stuff.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This morning I installed my DW300 and it took a bity of finagling to figure out how to mount it with the bottom "foot" on the hanger but I decided to simply cut most of the foot off and it worked like a charm.
I also wrapped the pump in some 1/4" thk closed cell foam to insulate the noise and now I can just barely hear the pump.
It's Extremely quiet. A lot quieter than the XP pump I took out.

ks

Nice work Nick! I'll be looking for your product when it comes out. Build an AN line kit and you will be set. Racetronix lost my business..

AEM 320 lph same pump as most others that look like it. can't hear it at all. $100 at most places. works great.

There is a lot of good information in this thread that helps the community.
There is some negative back and forth that doesn't help.
Let's have more of the former and less of the latter.

Looks like I stirred up some controversial stuff asking this question. I did however make a decision and went thru Arizona GN thanks to all the good feedback I think we should all just be on the same side though because we all just want to go FAST and buy good parts from good companies. Hope we can all move forward and not dog on the racetronix guys I'm sure they build quality stuff just like Arizona GN. Thanks for all the quick responses fellas can't wait to get my New pump in and get back on the road. :)