Need to buy a GN or T-T in the S.F. Bay area. PLEASE HELP

lardaddy

Looking for a GN or T-Type in the sf area. T-tops preferred. also, low miles, mostly stock. will pay up for the right car!!!

I have a beautiful '87 Saffire Blue Turbo T with 45k-46k miles for 12k if interested. Please give me a call (559)271-9622. I'm located in Fresno....Not too far at all. See Thread below...However the car is a hard top.

Thanks,

Aaron

Tread located-http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/228530-87-turbo-t-45k-miles-sale-central-ca.html

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 130
left you a message

Thank you, I will give you a call when I get home, this evening. I bet you called the phone number...and not a private message because I don't see one here. I will call you around 6ish if that is ok.

Thank again and talk to you soon.

Aaron

right on! thanks

John, nice talking to you this weekend. Sounds like you have a wonderful collection of cars. I would like some photos of the Hornet SST, 442 and '67 Goat. 4coens@comcast.net or acoen@ppeng.com Hope to hear from you this evening or tomorrow (Monday). Maybe you can schedule a little time to come look at the car, I know you will be pleased....wish I could afford to keep it, but I can't right now....

I'm going to send photos of the car for your enjoyment....Let me know if you get them

Thanks again John sure was fun talking to you, talk to you very soon,

Aaron

(559)271-9622 home
or
(559)916-6651 cell

John,

If I don't hear from you this afternoon, I will try to give you a call tonight. Would like to know if you are planning on coming down this week or weekend.

Thanks Aaron

i'm racing at buttonwillow this weekend. won't be able to get there this week. perhaps on the way home sunday morning. sorry but i couldn't get free today for phone call. will try tomorrow. thanks a million. don't turn down any deals in the mean time on my account. for me i kinda have to get rid of a car to buy one. your's is at the top of the list and i got some buyers in touch. would love to get rid of the SST or H/O. thanks please don't get me wrong, i would love to look at your car and hopefully pull the trigger, but it might take a few days or a week

i'm racing at buttonwillow this weekend. won't be able to get there this week. perhaps on the way home sunday morning. sorry but i couldn't get free today for phone call. will try tomorrow. thanks a million. don't turn down any deals in the mean time on my account. for me i kinda have to get rid of a car to buy one. your's is at the top of the list and i got some buyers in touch. would love to get rid of the SST or H/O. thanks please don't get me wrong, i would love to look at your car and hopefully pull the trigger, but it might take a few days or a week

No worries I will keep bugging you ;) Really no pressure please keep me posted later in the week if you can make it sunday. We have talked and if someone comes along asking about the car I will contact you first. That is just the way I work. I have a couple of guys interested in Michigan but I haven't heard from them in a week. So at this point in time your top on my list as well. Please send photos of the 442 and SST at your earliest convenience. Let me know what you want for each, I can pass the word along....To be honest the 442 should sell quick, they always do. I will give you some breathing room until the end of the week, then try to contact you regarding plans for Sunday or next week. Thanks John and hope to hear from you soon.

BTW Did you get my photos and information?

Send those photos 4coens@comcast.net

Thanks again