Need suggestions on wheels/tires

BOOSTD

Hi all. I know there are alot of threads on this topic but please bare with me.

Anyway, I am desperatly in need of new tires. Right now I have 17's with low profiles which are nice for the street but suck on longevity and realy suck at the track. Was talking to Zam70 about getting new tires and he suggested selling my wheels and buying drag radials. Well, needles to say, my dad wasnt too hot on the idea. So, Im looking for a tire and wheel combo that will give me great all weather traction, look bad a$$ and will work well at the track. Please include pics of your own combos.

These are pics of my current wheels...
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/jonzeee2003

BOOSTD

P.S. Anyone got an idea of how much i could sell my current wheels for?

Edit: a few months ago, someone posted pictures of their wheels. The wheels were black five spokes (a little like telstars). The outside rim of the wheels were chrome like the GNX style rims. If you know who makes these rims please help me out.

The wheels you got look bad ass.....and the wheels your thinking of sound like the Simmons wheels, by far the best looking wheel for the GN, IMO, but also the most expensive :rolleyes:

I like the prostars and the 84 GN wheels, but im kinda biased:cool:

Pro-star xps billet centers comes in all sizes. what size tires are you running on those 17 s?

Yup those rims are WAY to expensive. So it looks like im sticking with the rims I have. I have a few tires picked out and would like your info on which ones are the best:
Sumitomo HTR Z II
Yokohama AVS sport
Kumho ECSTA MX

Thanks for your help

BOOSTD