Need some wiring help.No power at fuse box

ChrisTR

A couple days ago,I went to start my Regal,and when I turned the key,none of the dash lights,or idiot lights came on... So,I thought the battery was dead... I put a ump box on it and just reached through the window from outside the car and it started so I figured battery...

Well,I got in the car while it was still running and still no lights on the dash,so I turned it off and started checking fuses.. All of the fuses checked out good,but under further investigation I found that I didnt have tail lights,interior lights,or radio along with the dash gauges...

I checked the fuse slots for power and there is none,like they are dead...I fed 12v power into the fuses slot for the gauges and all of my dash gauges and idiot lights came back on...

SO,for some reason the fuse box isnt getting power... I checked the fusible links by the starter and they all checked out good...

Any ideas what to check next?

Sorry so long,kinda hard to explain...

IN SHORT:
No power to fuse slots in fuse box.
Fusible links by starter checked out good...

Thanks for your time.

Check the connection of the big C100 connector under the wiper motor, it feeds the interior of the car from under the hood.

I posted twise in the first post that Ive already checked fusible links... They checked out fine... Anything else you can think of that would cause no power to fuse box?

I posted twise in the first post that Ive already checked fusible links... They checked out fine... Anything else you can think of that would cause no power to fuse box?

Sorry I was reading the board at work. I try to skim quick :)

How

did you check them?
Many times they look Ok, but are toasted.

is there power at the cigarette lighter? if there is power there, then there is power to the fuse box.
if you are getting any power to the fuse box and have power at the "bat" terminals on the fusebox but nowhere else, then i'd be looking at the ignition switch.