Need some suggestions on a good chip.

Turbodan

When i bought my car I was told it had a street chip from Precision Turbo & Engine installed in it. I really know nothing about which chips are the most favorite. I have stock injectors with SMC alcohol system. Walpro 307 hotwired fuel pump. Terry Houston SS down pipe. and a 2004R Red Street Brawler convertor. Can someone recommend a good chip for this combo.

Give Eric Marshall a try over at turbotweak.com

He is one of the best.... and reasonable too.....

Joe Lubrant used to burn the chips for Precision - he does a good job and I am happy with his chips.

TURBO TWEAK! Excellent customer support!!! Like said before, idle is excellent. By the way now I don't lean out!

I'll have to back up Joe Lubrant on this one. I have tried many chips out there Joe Lubrant chips seems to be the best, never tried turbotweek but heard good things about it.

I have the ls1 MAF & translator plus..can eric burn a chip for the trans plus or will I lose my functions if so?
Brian

That is exactly what I had and with Eric's chip I plugged it in, started up and ran with no problems!

national said:
I have the ls1 MAF & translator plus..can eric burn a chip for the trans plus or will I lose my functions if so?
Brian

I believe the only thing about the translator/plus combos Eric's doesn't support is the ability to measure airflow above 255 gm/sec .... tt chips lock the airflow at max when you go wideopen throttle anyway for more consistancy I believe........ you will never miss that part anyway....

Tt!

I'm running the LS-1 and T+ also w/Eric's chip. It's been excellent. :biggrin:

Anyone know about Eric at TT e-mail response time?

I have e-mailed him a few days ago and no reply :confused:

Considering 90% of the responses here suggested him, he may be a bit busy. ;)

He'll reply, or you may send a followup email to make sure he got it. :smile:

He will get back to you......... I too have emailed him. He replied to a thread I have on his board the day before I emailed him about something off the board.... I'm sure he is a busy man.... I haven't seen anybody that has ever tried his chips that have anything negative to say about them.... everybody gives him kudos..... Patience young grasshopper.....