Need some help with winter build

ADJMART

I did pretty good for my first year with the car and reached my goal of getting into the elevens with my stock motor.....but of course i wanna go faster.lol.
I pretty much have all the little bolt ons covered so I assume I have to start getting into the motor a little.I just got a set of champion ported irons so those are gonna go on along with a ported intake and bigger intercooler so the motor should at least flow air better.
MY GOALS>>>>>>The car seems great on the back roads but I would deff like to see it have more pull from highway speeds as the te44 seems to lack a bit up top when racing motorcycles from a 60 mph roll and would like to possibly run a 10.99 in the quarter to boost my ego with a 10 sec car.

So without throwing more money than needed can I just buy a bigger turbo and let it eat or do i really need to get into the motor with a roller cam,new converter,and high dollar turbo? I assume the heads I got should make a big diff at the higher boost levels.

You will need more injector. A single pump can go high 10's. You don't have to spent alot on a turbo. The 44 can do it, just needs boost. I would go with a 61. You will most likely need a converter to get the larger turbo to spool. Stock cam can do it, but a small roller will make it easier.

Would a set of 60 lb injectors be enough? and if i find an old te61 will that be ok or is there a great advantage to buying say a newer 6176 journal bearing or something like that?

60's will go low 10's. An old TE61 (59mm compressor, 69 trim exhaust) will work, the 6176 is a P trim, which has a slightly larger exhaust wheel, and might have a larger compressor (61mm?) A TE62, 6152, 6262 will all get the job done too.

THE TE44 you sold me worked great....so when are you ready for me to come back to your house for a turbo upgrade???haha