need some advice please help

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
I'm having a problem with my car and i cannot figure it out. I lost my job about half a yr ago and i cannot afford to bring it to someone to have it repaired. i have a fresh built stroker engine with all the best parts. Shortly after it was installed i had a receiver groove head gasket leak coolant into the engine. I caught this right away so i didn't cause any damage to the engine. I had my engine builder remove the heads, mill out the O ring and install cometic head gaskets. When i went to pick the car up the shop was closed and they left the keys under the floormat. The car ended up running like shit and i had to have it towed home. The car will not even start now. I've done a compression check, it's ok. I checked each cylinder for spark and it's ok. Every sensor on the car has been checked and they all seem to be ok. What happens when i start the car is that it will not start and all the plugs seem to be getting wet. It 's a speed density set up so i know it's not a mass airflow sensor. I also can hear a loud hissing or sucking noise every once in a while when i try to start it. Could this be caused by the heads being milled and the intake gaskets not seating correctly and leaking bad? The car will not even start using starter fluid. I'm to the point where i just might start parting the car out. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I would start with verifying the cam sensor is installed correctly as well as the crank sensor. Orange wire for ECM connected by battery? Factory alarm? You could have an issue with the intake not seated correctly. You can make a tool to check this with a plumbing cap and a air fitting for a compressor. Regulate about 20psi of air into the throttle body with all valves closed and check for leaks. This just happened to me at Richard Clarks last month on a new engine, Richard was pretty insistent on me checking it after bolting it all together, lucky for me I listened as the entire odd bank was leaking. Valves adjusted properly? Good luck

Bryan

i just replace the crank sensor and checked the cam sensor.i will try to put pressure thur the throttle body next,
if the intake gaskets are leaking bad will the plugs get wet?