Need rebuildable 109 block

oddiesGN

I'm looking for a 109 block out of a turbo car that I can rebuild. Needs to have crank, rods and pistons (pistons don't need to be included). I want one that has never been rebuilt before, but would consider if its under .030. Don't need heads or anything just a good block.

Thanks, Otes.

If your looking to go economy I have a short block that would work. It is a 109 casting, same as a turbo but from a NA car. Never been rebuilt. Basically the only difference is the front boss would need to be drilled for the turbo oil return. It has the same rods and crank as a turbo except the crank only has the rolled fillets on the mains not the rods. I understand these cranks hold up fine and I have not heard of anyone having problems with a street/strip application. Pistons are different. Price is $250. I did a quick check on the cost of UPS Freight from Portland to Omaha and it came up about $185. If you're interested you might want to do a search a see what other guys think of these blocks.

If your looking to go economy I have a short block that would work. It is a 109 casting, same as a turbo but from a NA car. Never been rebuilt. Basically the only difference is the front boss would need to be drilled for the turbo oil return. It has the same rods and crank as a turbo except the crank only has the rolled fillets on the mains not the rods. I understand these cranks hold up fine and I have not heard of anyone having problems with a street/strip application. Pistons are different. Price is $250. I did a quick check on the cost of UPS Freight from Portland to Omaha and it came up about $185. If you're interested you might want to do a search a see what other guys think of these blocks.

Don't know much about the 109 NA engine. I will try to do some research about them unless someone here could chime in about it. The one thing I want to stay away from is changing rods and crank. What did the engine come out of and whats all on it?

Thanks, Otes.

"109" i have one out of a GN has a custom cam with a double roller timing chain has less than 50k miles real clean cylinders doesnt have to be rebuilt motor was running fine but i had a good offer on the ported heads and intake so i parted it out still have the headgaskets to show no sign of detonation etc..motor is real clean i can provide pix not sure how much shipped to you but im in miami if your intrested pm me..thanks,