Need Pumpkin and axle tubes empty 8.5 10 bolt rear

youngstr

I need an empty 8.5 10 bolt rear end, just the pumpkin and axle tubes, I don't even need the rear end cover, I have all my parts for the rear build I want, just need the case. will pick up if resonable distance from 17042 or can be shipped.

I'm interested, see if you can figure shipping to 17042, I'll look at that number and see if it will be cheaper for me to drive down there this weekend. All my internals are for an 8.5 10 bolt, I have an eaton posi unit 30 spline, and 30 spline moser axles, moser axle bearings outters and clip ends , jegs 8.5 10 bolt gm diff install kit, motive ring and pinion 3.73 gears. just need a case for it all. So let me know....thanx

This particular housing came out of a friend's GN that was rusted beyond repair. He parted the car out, he took the posi unit out of the rear to rebuild it, and never did go thru with rebuilding the rearend and using it. I bought it and several other pieces from him recently. Where ar you located? Thanks.

located in Lebanon, pa 17042 ...... what is left on the rear? cause I really only need the pumpkin and the axle tubes, I don't need the cover and I don't need the axles. I just wanna see if shipping it is less than the cost of gas and munchies to drive down there.

Just a bare empty axle housing. With the cost of gas, I wouldn't say driving is a wise idea. It's $3.80/gallon for regular down here.

Just a bare empty axle housing. With the cost of gas, I wouldn't say driving is a wise idea. It's $3.80/gallon for regular down here.

yeah but its only 528 miles from me to you...... so it would cost me about $150 round trip in fuel. I guess get me a shipping price and I'll just decide which way to go with it. there is an advantage to picking it up for me, I know i'll have it back up here on sunday. I would like to make this fast as I just want to get this rear in the car I got some other stuff to do before the nats in may and only got weekends to do it.