need parts out here in long beach ca 90813

yahveh23

looking for turbo hood.
2 front bucket seat preferd maroon color
complete dash with all instrument cluster with wiring harness from 84 to 87 with out the wood grain. want with black bezel.
center console with shifter

thanks

I am located in North Carolina. Shipping will not be cheap. We do have a lot of parts though. Anything you can get local will save you the shipping. But if you can't find it local e-mail me ( Bweavy@aol.com) & I will send pics of what ever you need.
We have shipped bucket seats & we normally seperate the seats to save the shipping costs.
Dash & instrument cluster just let me know what options you need with it. Once again shipping a dash across the country is not cheap, but we have it.

ok so the thing is i have an 83 dash like this interior pic 1.jpg and i want to go with the look like thisinterior pic 2.jpginterior pic 3.jpg so the instrument clusters with wires and harness complete. dash plaques as well. dont like that woodgrain look. i like the black shinny bezel.

I am located in North Carolina. Shipping will not be cheap. We do have a lot of parts though. Anything you can get local will save you the shipping. But if you can't find it local e-mail me ( Bweavy@aol.com) & I will send pics of what ever you need.
We have shipped bucket seats & we normally seperate the seats to save the shipping costs.
Dash & instrument cluster just let me know what options you need with it. Once again shipping a dash across the country is not cheap, but we have it.
just emailed you. trying to wait on this mario guy tho.

shoot me yor email and i'll send you pics, the are burgandy tweed had them recovered awhile back