need parts mostly stage II

asloan5

Corn Fed alcoholic
decent 14 bolt production style timing cover (oem only) also one modified for gear drive would be nice
drag race style dry sump pan (fittings on passenger side)
a true balancer (not a crank hub) for stage II with reluctor wheel or crank trigger system
single turbo headers for stage II heads
set of stage II header flanges
aluminum valley pan
do it yourself header kit with all the bends and so forth 1 3/4 tubing
high end (cunningham, crower,.....)steel rods on center wide journal 6.35
smaller sized reservoir for dry sump system
arp head stud kit for stage heads part # 223-4202
generic fuel rail material & weld on aluminum fuel injector bungs
firewall block off plate for removing a/c evap housing
pricing but not for sure of direct I'm going in 14 bolt TA SE heads complete or later design Champion gn-1 R heads
cork 14 bolt pan gaskets (take a few of these)

I'm in north florida 32025

SE heads and GN-1 heads use production style headers, so you wont need stage 2 headers and intake. I suggest you get REAL stage II heads , lots around, but the headers and intake will have to be custom.

Al- i have the stage2 front cover, bms balancer, new aluminum valley pan, and cork 14 oil pan gaskets.

SE heads and GN-1 heads use production style headers, so you wont need stage 2 headers and intake. I suggest you get REAL stage II heads , lots around, but the headers and intake will have to be custom.

I realize this. I have stage II heads now and production style ta headers on my 109 if I find a decent deal on the production type heads I will go that way as I'm early enough into the build to go either way.

Ok, I was just getting a lil confused on what you were trying to do from your post.

I have an On Center/ Production style head intake.. CAS tunnel ram. If your looking

I have:
firewall block off plate for removing a/c evap housing - $40
decent 14 bolt production style timing cover - $50
Stage II front cover - $100
drag race style dry sump 14 bolt pan (fittings on passenger side) - $150
Also 3 stage pump for that pan if needed - $400

If you are interested in a used, freshened set of TA SE well-ported heads, contact me.

Remember, the type of heads, Stage or production, will also use different cams and lifters.

If you are interested in a used, freshened set of TA SE well-ported heads, contact me.

Remember, the type of heads, Stage or production, will also use different cams and lifters.

I will give you a shout. I have not purchased cam or pistons yet so my options are open.

set of stage II header flanges
do it yourself header kit with all the bends and so forth 1 3/4 tubing
generic fuel rail material & weld on aluminum fuel injector bungs

I can help you out with the above items if you go that route.

You say in the first line that you want a production style timing cover which I assume you want to use a Duttweiler style external oil pump. Then in the next line you say dry sump oil pan. Those two don't work together. A dry sump pan is small and not designed to have oil stored in it. With the external pump, you want a wet sump pan with external pickup.

I can help you out with the above items if you go that route.

You say in the first line that you want a production style timing cover which I assume you want to use a Duttweiler style external oil pump. Then in the next line you say dry sump oil pan. Those two don't work together. A dry sump pan is small and not designed to have oil stored in it. With the external pump, you want a wet sump pan with external pickup.

correct me if I'm wrong. I can still used a production cover with a dry sump by blocking off the oil pump cavity.

Yes, you can do that. If thats what you want to do, I've got an original GM cover that I could cut the pump off of and weld shut then modify it for a geardrive.

I have a complete do it yourself header kit from Mike. Comes with pretty much everything needed.. Also will be selling all my stage II crap, and Long block. Laid off so things must go........
Hey Mike, might be coming to TN in a few days to look for jobs and a house. Would like to meet up?!