Need parts identified.

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
it's been a while and now i can't remember where these go or what they are. Maybe an oil pressure switch? Photos would be great.

In the bottom pic that device is on one of the hoses on the intake going to the heater core. It has what appears to be a vacuum nozzle. What does it do? mine is all rusted.

thanks
D

Attachments

• IMG00608.jpg
    IMG00608.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG00609.jpg
    IMG00609.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 160
In the first pic those are oil pressure senders. The big one on left looks to be for a aftermarket gauge the one on the right with the brass tee is the factory sender.
Second pic Is the heater control valve.

The big oil sender is used for a gauge and the little one with the two ends is for just a warning light (idiot light)
Chris

I remember taking the senders off the car but can't figure out where they go.

Heater valve goes to the rear of the passenger side valve cover on the lines coming out of the heater box. Has a vacuum line that goes on the bottom.

:biggrin:

thank you. What about the oil senders? I have the engine on a stand and am tired of looking to see where they go. Something has got to be missing.

D

I just found this picture here in the tech area and it clearly shows where and how the oil senders go. thanks for all the help guys!

D

Attachments

• HPIM0594.jpg
    HPIM0594.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 102