Need part for powermaster

tta1401

There is an insert for the line that goes from the motor to the master cylinder body. Where the line goes into the body, the insert is missing. Found this out when I changed the unit out and it sprayed fluid everywhere. No idea where it went. I have another unit with the insert but doesn't want to come out and quite frankly, I didn't try hard enough as I didn't want to screw up that one. The unit I do want to use is polished. If I can't find the part, well I guess I will have to use the new one. Any ideas what it is called and where I might acquire one? I attached the one with and the one without.
IMAG0204.jpg
IMAG0205.jpg

discharge the accumulator ball (10 pumps ) and remove ball
put a rag over the opening with the insert,
with a compressor blow a short burst of air into the accumulator hole ,
the insert and the check valve (poppet) and the poppet spring will pop out

It's a check valve assembly. I just removed a couple of these the other day, I was able to coax it out safely with a pick. Spring and check valve are immeditiately behind it.

If you happen to need new seals to rebuild the master cylinder, Karp's power brake service is the only source I know of for complete seal kits.

Got it out. The spring and check valve is the only thing I'm iffy about. When I pulled it, I'm sure I was careful but to be safe, I need to ask to be sure. Does the valve go towards the ms body, spring towards line side? I guess I need to ask, is the motor pulling or pushing?

I'll give Karp's a call!

Thanks fellas...

install spring on poppet, install those into body spring end first , then install the insert with rubber face in