Need JE .040" pistons

turbofabricator

Folks........I need a set set of JE stock replacement .040" forged pistons/pins. I am donating an engine to Boosted-para due to he needs an engine and was going to sell his "baby" because after an accident he is confined to a wheel chair. I have most parts needed to build him a low 11 second car, less pistons. Can anyone help out a great cause? Step up and help a fellow GN owner out.
I've been away from this board for a year and a half due to serious health issues and now am ready to pay it forward. I am ready to start this build in 4-6 weeks.

Folks........I need a set set of JE stock replacement .040" forged pistons/pins. I am donating an engine to Boosted-para due to he needs an engine and was going to sell his "baby" because after an accident he is confined to a wheel chair. I have most parts needed to build him a low 11 second car, less pistons. Can anyone help out a great cause? Step up and help a fellow GN owner out.
I've been away from this board for a year and a half due to serious health issues and now am ready to pay it forward. I am ready to start this build in 4-6 weeks.

Do they have to be JE's ?