Need interior and other misc parts

mj440

I'm looking for the following parts:

Drivers side interior door handle
Upper door panels
rear interior panel inserts (small cloth pieces)
Sun visors
Escutcheons (mainly just need drivers door front one)
Shifter handle
Carpet
Door pull screw covers
Weather stripping for t-tops and doors
T-top interior trim panel for passenger side top
T-top headliner/cover (inserts to the the t-top)
Dash top plate
Also looking for an EGR block off plate

Thanks in advance for any help

I'm pretty sure I will have an extra driver side visor with a lighted mirror in the next week. I found and bought 3 of them when I decided to re-do my headliner. The car is in the shop having that done now. If one of the three is still good when my car is done you can have it for the cost of shipping, though it will need to be recovered. All three were pretty rough.

I do know I will have a non-mirrored driver side visor when it's done and you're welcome to that one for the same offer. This one has the left corner folded to allow for a 3 guage pillar pod fittment. It's blue and driver quality.

Lemme know.

I have a bunch of what you need in various colors. Any certain colors or is this for a Gn or regal?

For an 87 GN, I need the factory grey. TurboTGuy thanks for the offer I have a set of sunvisor in really badshape that a could try to recover but I wanted to try and replace them with some good driver quality ones.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1368741349.760162.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1368741375.283078.jpg

Joe

Those grey rear panel inserts are NOT for a Gn !!! Gn ones are diffrent yours are regal 86-87

Thanks for letting me know. Seem my car is a Miss match of numerous parts. One of the reasons I'm selling off this stuff and going race car

Joe

Thanks for letting me know. Seem my car is a Miss match of numerous parts. One of the reasons I'm selling off this stuff and going race car

Joe

yeah unless you had as many of these cars as I have most might miss the diffrence

Yep this is my first, just trying to help out when i can. I in fact may need some more parts from you. as for the inserts, I Guess i'll hold on to these and use them as templates to make something a little more modern. All this grey is too much

Joe

I'm looking for the following parts:

Drivers side interior door handle
Upper door panels
rear interior panel inserts (small cloth pieces)
Sun visors
Escutcheons (mainly just need drivers door front one)
Shifter handle
Carpet
Door pull screw covers
Weather stripping for t-tops and doors
T-top interior trim panel for passenger side top
T-top headliner/cover (inserts to the the t-top)
Dash top plate
Also looking for an EGR block off plate

Thanks in advance for any help
I have a new shifter handle and some new door pull screw covers. Some in charcoal and some in aluminum color. The charcoal I believe are the original color but very expensive. The shifter handle is original GN. Let me know if interested.

yeah what do you want for the shifter handle and pull screw covers. Price on both covers, I'm not going for perfection but nice.
Thanks

yeah what do you want for the shifter handle and pull screw covers. Price on both covers, I'm not going for perfection but nice.
Thanks
Everything is brand new in it's packaging. Shifter handle $29.00, Pull strap covers Brushed alluminum color, $17.00 for four. The charcoal colored ones that I believe are the original color are rediculus. I checked with GM and they are $20.61 a piece. I think I will keep mine. Will need shipping and paypal fees. let me know, Thanks.

I have a rug good condition beside a whole under the driver rug it's like 2 inches

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app