Need insurance help!

tthorngen

well parents say get your own insurance! hah.
22yo no points, no accidents no anything.

Was looking into geico and after reading this... not so sure. Take ur tag off when u run - Page 3 - RacersDen.net
Being in maryland and 75 and 80 being closed down this would be the track i would be racing at also! wtf is that crap!

Car is being built now... so wont have to worry about insuring it just yet. Still have to insure my other car though and when i do insure the fun car :-P woudl like to stick to the same company. Roll cage and all. Not sure if that matters when insuring or not. Does it?

Not looking to break the bank... and would rather not be dropped
Any ideas? Input?

i just transferred 3 of my cars to 21stcentury.com and saved over a grand on premium and better coverage too. My other 2 (GN & a show truck) stayed with Grundy.

My wife used to work for alstate and now works for geico. Based on her experience I can recommend geico and warn you to avoid allstate at all costs.

We personally use AAA which has been very very good to us. Between those 2 companies you should find good rates and very good service.

As far as the racing goes, I think theres something more here than is being said. If nothing else, when you're shopping around just ask them what the conditions are. If you like I can ask my wife tonight.

not so sure about geico... if they are taking pics at the track. thats just messed up. anyone ever have that problem?

Well, I talked to my wife, and from what she said, in the insurance contract, racing, legal or otherwise is not covered and can be a condition for them dropping you. Also, all insurance companies have people in the stands taking pictures of cars in order to catch people violating the terms of their contract. Its not just geico, its everyone.

As a result, her advise would be to pick a reputable company with good rates and just remove your tags when racing.

Also, all insurance companies have people in the stands taking pictures of cars in order to catch people violating the terms of their contract. Its not just geico, its everyone.

I want that job!