Need information

GogglesPisano

hey Everyone,
I just joined and I have an 85 GN. Have a question forall of you and I sure could use your help. I have had my GN since 1993 and have been very happy just enjoying it for what it was. I have always babied the car and never really beat on it. I wanted to know if anyone here could tell me what size Garrett turbo the car came with and how much boost is stock. Also I know that mine is the slower years of the GN and if there were any mods, aside form upgrading everything to the 86 or 87, that I could do for the car. I would like to keep it very streetable without turning it into a 1/4 mile car.
Any advice would be welcomed!!
Thanks,
Fred

hey Everyone,
I just joined and I have an 85 GN. Have a question forall of you and I sure could use your help. I have had my GN since 1993 and have been very happy just enjoying it for what it was. I have always babied the car and never really beat on it. I wanted to know if anyone here could tell me what size Garrett turbo the car came with and how much boost is stock. Also I know that mine is the slower years of the GN and if there were any mods, aside form upgrading everything to the 86 or 87, that I could do for the car. I would like to keep it very streetable without turning it into a 1/4 mile car.
Any advice would be welcomed!!
Thanks,
Fred

Add alcohol and turn up the boost. That would be the best bang for the buck IMO.

+1 for the alky. I'd add a stock appearing TA-33 turbo, Walbro fuel pump, bigger injectors, adjustable fuel regulator and a turbotweak chip. That will really wake it up when you add some boost.