Need help!!!!!!

groumoutis

When the car shifts into second under hard acceleration the car loses power. It doesn't die but is dropped the rpm and the scanmaster doesn't show any knock. It doesn't have to be a wot blast either. Just a little more than half throttle and I lose power right at the beginning of second gear. There are no bad reading on the SM either. O2 800 or above and zero KR. It isn't like the tranny is slipping. I have checked everything I can think of. Checked hoses but it doesn't do it with high boost (18psi). The car runs perfect but when I give it some pedal it just falls on it's face as soon as it hits second.
The rpm's are not flaring, they just drops off like I let off the pedal. I hope one of you TR genius's can help because I don't know how else to explain it.

Ps after it falls on it's face it stays like that for a second or so and then takes off like a bat out of hell.

Just in case this is found on a search I found the problem. The pulsation dampener coming off the fuel pump slid up just enough to get the fuel to leak by the seal and I was losing fuel to the injectors. I have no idea how I didn't blow a head gasket!

I'm glad you updated this my car is doing the same thing. It was sitting for almost 3yrs. I took it out after an oil change and some fuel and it alarmingly built a ton of boost at half throttle and nosedived/turbo fluttered at second shift. I'm hoping it's just a fuel pump.