Need Help!!!

bad six

:mad: O.K guys was sitting in traffic and the car died, tried to restart no luck towed it home started troubleshooting. decided to change crank sensor and it's adjusted right, still no start fuel presure is at 40psi when cranking, found no spark on two plugs, so I changed the coil pack now I have spark on all plugs again, checked injector pulse and I have that. I am tired of just throwing parts at this thing with no luck. Could this be a bad cam sensor, if so do you just replace the cap or the whole thing??? also would a bad fuse link cause this I don't know waht else to do, have been doing everything in the troubleshooting tree and no luck any suggestions would help!! :mad:

Pull the cap off the cam sensor and make sure the interruptor ring didn't come loose...

ring is still there!!

I checked and the ring is still there! hey Scott it nice to hear from you this is Dennis !!

Hey Dennis...give me a call this weekend if you want...maybe I can help out with the car...I think you have my number...

found low compression???

Well I did a compression test and found that the #1 cylinder was at 30psi as all the other cylinders were at about 95 to 100 psi, but the brass ring on the cam sensor was still turning when you crank the car over could this be the timing chain has jumped the teeth?????