Need help with line routing!!

GMC-YA

Well I know I dont post a lot but my car hasnt run in over a year so I really havent had anything to talk about, until now!

http://www.turbotransam.com/cgi-bin/phpbb2/album_personal.php?user_id=782

I'm trying to install my transmission cooler lines but I cant remember how they went. No matter how I put them in they just dont line up, I'm thinking they may have been bent a little somewhere. I could really use some pictures of how there routed, where the brackets go where they lay on the crossmember. The more detailed the better. I have the firebird IPC CD and it doesnt show anything. TIA!

They will come down the pass side of the trans(obviously). They will then pass over the converter and then turn and run along the oil pan(along drvrs side). The brackets on my car were at the first bolt at the flat side of the oil pan on the frt and rear of the engine.

After that they will come out the frt and make a 90 deg bend and go under the intercooler(should be a tab with a open hole thru it that will secure to the bottom mounting bolt of the IC. then they go up and over the sway bar to the radiator.

I havent seen one TTA where they do fit pretty :) At least from the factory.

later
Jeremy

Thanks!! Thats exactly what I was looking for!! I know they dont fit that well any way but I wasnt even coming close.