need help with car anyone by louisiana

tcomo75

i live in jennings louisiana i need help with my car anyone around jennings let me know or any shopes i would like to know

What's wrong with your car? If it's something pretty simple maybe I can help or a least get you pointed in the right direction. Trust me, I've seen a lot over the past year. I think Reggie had spoke to you the other day, right? Anyways you've got at least four TB owners that are active on these forums, that are in a 30 mile distance from you. And if you just completely give up on your issue (87NAT) pointed me to a friend of his in Lafayette that has a machanic shop and is also a GN owner. He fixed my low oil pressure problem and tuned my car. Unfortionatly I have to pull my motor this week and bring it to Houston to fix a head gasket issue it's been having and will cause more grief in my future if it's not resolved.

drove the car home killed it and it wont start is has fuel press but no fire changed the control module new one from autozone the car was running fine befor i kill it