need help still no injector pulse

............I also checked power to the positive side injector harness an its at 12.36v If I jump b to c on the crank sensor the noid light will flash

I hope I make sense an wonder if anyone can shine some light on me

I hooked up NOID light an it wont blink on crank ..

You should have constant power to the injector with the ignition switch on. The injector ground is then triggered by the ECM to pulse the injector.

You should also have both a crank and a cam signal coming into the module when starting.

You should have constant power to the injector with the ignition switch on. The injector ground is then triggered by the ECM to pulse the injector.

You should also have both a crank and a cam signal coming into the module when starting.
Is there any specific voltage that i should be looking for

Okay i got home an yes i do have positve power on the harness n the injectors but still no negative when cranking ...
I do see the light blink on the noid light very dim when i jump crank b and c but just for a brief moment

I would say the ecm under the coil then.Ive used autozone/oreilly ones .Many brand new ones in a row ,and they didnt work.I ended up finding an original used one,it worked perfectly.
These things are weird like that.

I would say the ecm under the coil then.Ive used autozone/oreilly ones .Many brand new ones in a row ,and they didnt work.I ended up finding an original used one,it worked perfectly.
These things are weird like that.
im thinking it might be the ecm i got this one from a member from this site he claimed it was good but it might not just be a good one .... so ama have to go look for another one or find some one here in arizona if they can test it in there car see if it starts there car
i dont really want to start trowing parts at it with knowing if its really that .

is there a certain voltage i should be looking at while cranking

is there a certain voltage i should be looking at while cranking
an yes i have constant voltage on the inj harness as well i have power on cam an crank
12.28v injector harness
5.48v on the cam signal
10.30 before crank 8.09 while cranking on the crank sensor signal side
all this at the ign module side

Well update
Great news guys an i appreciate all the help that you guys gave me well i found the problem a it had to do with the crank sensor pigtail when i first got the harness it had the crank sensor pigtail cut of so i purchased a new one it cane with the same color coded wiring so i didnt think nothing of it but after weeks of headaches an many parts changed i i looked once again on vortexbuicks an noticed the wiring was wrong the signal an the 12v were flipped around .... once again thank you all
An also nick for guiding me on this build ...