need help still no injector pulse

Favian Cuevas

Well I gone through the no start tree and so far evey test passed ...
So far I've tested
Crank sensor
Cam sensor
Fuel pressure
Spark
An they tested ok

but the one is when I'm testing cam sensor and crank sensor voltage b to c I'm at 5.27v the chart its telling me it should be 6-9v

I also checked power to the positive side injector harness an its at 12.36v
If I jump b to c on the crank sensor the noid light will flash

I hope I make sense an wonder if anyone can shine some light on me

I hooked up NOID light an it wont blink on crank ..

I just fix my friends car with the same .it had no injector pulse and no spark replaced the crank sensor fired up.

Yes i have an ive gone over like 3 times an
Im still geting the same results i do have a question on this chart number 1 were its talking about steady light or light off are they refuring to the SES or the injector noid light ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160425-221707.png
    Screenshot_20160425-221707.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 185
Ok well that makes sense now i think i might have a bad ecm because injectors test out good an the the cam test out good so im left with the ecm

Just had an issue like yours on a car.It turned out the 12v power wire where it plugs into the injector harness wasnt making contact.Someone had shoved a speaker wire into the plug to make it work.....yeah i would had never thought of that.
Anyways check that you have continuity at the injector harness,from the plug to each injector plug wire?
Check each injector plug while key is on to see if you have 12v on one side of the injectors.
I was surprised but just a check.Real easy as you can pull the harness out and do it on bench.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 116
Is there anyone that you know close to you with a Gn that can switch it out to test ? To make sure?

Just had an issue like yours on a car.It turned out the 12v power wire where it plugs into the injector harness wasnt making contact.Someone had shoved a speaker wire into the plug to make it work.....yeah i would had never thought of that.
Anyways check that you have continuity at the injector harness,from the plug to each injector plug wire?
I was surprised but just a check.Real easy as you can pull the harness out and do it on bench.
Ama check
Thank you ama check that out as soon as i get home ..

Ama check that as well i dont think ive checked the tps yet ..

I forgot to mention i am having obd1
code #12
Will this have anything to do